Thursday, June 26, 2008

For all you gardeners out there!


If you have ever been annoyed at the damage that bugs can do to your flowers, then have I got a recipe for you. This was given to me by a wonderful lady that I work with. She is an excellent gardener, who learned the craft from her mother. She tells me that this recipe really does keep the pests off of your flowers AND it is totally organic.


All Natural Bug Spray


1 small onion, chopped

1 clove garlic, chopped

1 tablespoon cayenne pepper

1tablespoon Dawn dishwashing liquid


Mix all ingredients and allow to sit overnight. In the morning strain the liquid and place it in a spray mister. Spray on plants to keep those nasty bugs away.

1 comment:

  1. Woman,
    How long have I known you and you have not shared this fabulous info? The bugs are eating the shit out of my stuff.
    Will be mixing this tonight.

    ReplyDelete