Monday, July 28, 2008

M&M's anyone?


My family was out riding around in the country. You know, me and the hubs were having such great conversation in the front seat while the kids were about to have a wrestling match in the back. And, then out of nowhere I yell, STOP! Because how many times in your life have you seen an M&M man out in someone's yard? What a classic display of boldness (or insanity) to put a giant, blue M&M man in your front yard? I regret that I did not get a picture of the yellow M&M man located on the opposite side of the yard. I am sure they wanted all of their yard art bases covered.

6 comments:

  1. How dare you sneak in my yard and take pictures of my shit! You're just a jealous ho...'cause I got big M&M's and you don't. Haters!BWAHAHAHAHA!Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we could sneak up during the middle of the night and take it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! We have to do this and put it in someone's front yard. Who will it be????
    Should we make a trip to Georgetown and drop off some M&M's and maybe a few goats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goats sound like more fun, but they are noisy and they poo.... We could put the M&M man in Wheezy's yard....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOHHH! You are a BAD, BAD girl!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I lived near you and Dejoni-sounds like fun. And I know where I would put it!

    ReplyDelete