Saturday, August 23, 2008

Recipe time


It is finally time for me to post a recipe. And, although I have a lovely picture of my garden here.....nothing in this recipe comes from a garden.
This recipe is a tried and true hit. It doesn't matter if I take it to a potluck dinner or make it for guests, it always turns out great. It only takes a few ingredients and it is inexpensive.
Let's begin....
Chocolate Eclair Cake
2 packages instant French vanilla pudding mix
3 cups milk
1 8oz. container of cool whip
1 box graham crackers
1 container chocolate frosting
Butter a 13x9 inch cake pan or dish. Line the bottom with crackers. Mix pudding and milk and cool whip in seperate bowl. Alternate crackers and the pudding mix in the dish. Finish off pudding mix with one layer of graham crackers. Heat chocolate frosting for a minute to soften the frosting. Spread over cracker layer. Refrigerate for a couple of hours...at least.
When cold, spoon out and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. this is OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH BABY cake where I come from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH I did it finally!!! I got to respond!

    ReplyDelete