Drive on little doggie....

Things have been a little busy around here lately. The offspring are involved in many after school activities. And, between work, school, and extra curricular things, I spend a lot of time in the car. I was thinking it would really be wonderful if I had some extra help to drive the kids around after school. I could get so much done at home. But, financial times being what they are, I couldn't just pay someone to do this chore. It had to be someone who was willing to work for free, someone I trust with the offspring, and someone who loves driving around town.

I have selected my faithful, loyal Jack Russell Terrier. She loves to be behind the wheel and loves the kids. Plus, she will work for mere kibble. As an added bonus, whenever she rolls through the drive-thru at Dairy Queen she always garners a free treat cone.

I am thinking that if a lady can drive around town with a parrot as her driving assistant....surely I can put a dog behind the wheel.

Comments

  1. So cute! And your right about the parrot. I'd rather have the dog anyday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts