Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A blast from the past

I know what all of you have been thinking. *Just what does this crazy, cow chasing, farmchick look like?* Well, here I am in all of my mugshot glory. And, I know that right at this very minute you are also thinking....*I wonder what she would have looked like in the year 1964?*





Well, hey y'all! Here I am in 1964. I bet Mr. B is looking at this right now and falling off his chair laughing. I'm kind of digging the hairdo. Although, it looks a bit stiff and hard to sleep in.





So, right at this minute go to the year book yourself web page and have some fun! I have put the link at the bottom of this post. So, click it!!

http://www.yearbookyourself.com

2 comments:

  1. What a neat application! I think you were cute in the past and are beautiful in the present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Tipper. My daughter liked the photo of me with the afro, but I was not brave enough to post that one!

    ReplyDelete