I was recently tagged by Karen Deborah to select 7 random/weird things about myself. And, since I know my reading public is dying to know this stuff, let's get started.
1. This evening I took my life into my own hands and ate the peel & eat shrimp off of the Chinese buffet. Needless to say, this was quite risky. I was feeling dangerous.
2. Lately I have been fantasizing about buying a couple of topiaries for my front porch. This thought has been taking up a lot of my mental space, thus I am feeling compelled to buy some this weekend. I know it will relieve my mind.
3. I am addicted to Orbit gum and keep several varieties in my purse.
4. I rarely turn my cell phone on. Secret Agent Man gets really annoyed about this.
5. I love a messy desk/workspace.
6. Cashews are my favorite nuts.
7. My dog sleeps under the covers with me and I like it.
My instructions were to also include the 4th picture in my 4th file so, there it is above, in all of its non - photoshopped glory.
Maybe I can get AZn8tive and Southern Fried Momma to play some tag with me.