Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's play TAG!


I was recently tagged by Karen Deborah to select 7 random/weird things about myself. And, since I know my reading public is dying to know this stuff, let's get started.


1. This evening I took my life into my own hands and ate the peel & eat shrimp off of the Chinese buffet. Needless to say, this was quite risky. I was feeling dangerous.


2. Lately I have been fantasizing about buying a couple of topiaries for my front porch. This thought has been taking up a lot of my mental space, thus I am feeling compelled to buy some this weekend. I know it will relieve my mind.


3. I am addicted to Orbit gum and keep several varieties in my purse.


4. I rarely turn my cell phone on. Secret Agent Man gets really annoyed about this.


5. I love a messy desk/workspace.


6. Cashews are my favorite nuts.


7. My dog sleeps under the covers with me and I like it.


My instructions were to also include the 4th picture in my 4th file so, there it is above, in all of its non - photoshopped glory.


Maybe I can get AZn8tive and Southern Fried Momma to play some tag with me.

3 comments:

  1. 2 tags at once great job! nice photo and your not so weird except for the Chinese shrimp that is dangerous. they don't clean them either, ewwww
    thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat to learn more about you! I'm glad you survived the shrimp!

    ReplyDelete