Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I heard it with my own ears

This Saturday morning, while listening to the "Swap Shop", I heard a most remarkable thing. Something that I am sure I have never heard before. A lady called in to the Swap Shop and said she really needed to sell her male, Yorkshire Terrier. She gave a few details about the dog and then gave her phone number. Then, it happened....
*
*
*
She said she would consider
*
*
*
trading the dog
*
*
*
for a.....
*
*
*
wanna take a guess????
*
*
*
She said she would trade that dog for a flat bottomed river boat. If I had not heard this with my own ears, I might not believe it. I heard it....it is true....and that must be one dastardly dog to be traded for a boat.

2 comments:

  1. unreal. That is what I would call stinkin weird. wonder if she'll get any takers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad talks about a caller from several years ago who said that he had a "perfectly good couch for sale. Nothing wrong with it--just tired of mowing around it."

    I will take an oath that this is true because my dad knew the caller. (Maybe I shouldn't have admitted that last part.)

    ReplyDelete