Friday, December 26, 2008

A very tropical Christmas

Secret Agent Man, the chiclets, and myself, set upon a journey to the Sunshine State this past week. When we left our farm the temperature was a chilly 8 degrees. By the time we arrived at the coast, it was in the 70's. I believe I heard angels singing in the palm trees. Our journey took us to the home of The Babs and Mr. B.




And it also took us out to do a little shopping amongst all the wonderful sunshine and palm trees.



And, I must confess I had to take a spin through one of my favorite (if overly priced) kitchen stores.


The deerslayer got aquainted with his uncle's new dog, named Charlie. The Babs got aquainted with Charlie as well. It seems Charlie left a few "holiday sprinkles" on the carpet on Christmas Eve.




Christmas Eve found two grandparent dutifully on garbage patrol while all of their grandkids piled into their family room to open gifts.



We had a wonderful visit, even if it was a little too short. We miss all of the sunshine...er...I mean family already.



2 comments:

  1. I love Florida, I'm sure it felt good to thaw out. Your farm life also has it's charm. What a cute puppy! So glad you enjoyed christmas with your family. I know what you mean about that store, I love it too. CLEARANCE table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had some fun and sun for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete