Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who has been using my camera?

On Saturday I took the point and shoot digital camera on the fishing trip. When I returned home I found a large number of photographs saved on the camera. Hmmmm....it looks like someone left a little bit of evidence of their sneaky behavior.


It looks like Barbie has been practicing for her cooking show debut.




And here someone took a picture of Toots with Marsha, the puppet.





A shot of the dollhouse kitchen. Suspicious.....







Obviously, Marsha is a favorite subject.







And here we have a stellar self portrait. I think Toots might as well turn herself in.










2 comments:

  1. Hee hee! What fun. Maybe she's ready for her own digital? We use them with the kids at school, starting at age 5. They love using them!

    ReplyDelete