This week has been better than the previous week. Less rain, so that is a plus. More flowers blooming and the garden is sprouting. Finally spring has sprung. However, this week has not been without its life lessons and interesting surprises.
- When cleaning your daughter's room always check behind the door. You may just find some interesting decorations written in, oh let's say....lipgloss. It is going to take some nuclear cleaning to get that stuff off of there.
- When the pet owner in charge forgets to buy more cat food, said cat will default to eating dog food. It is now a proven fact.
- Duct tape is nothing short of a miracle right here on this earth.
- Sometimes there really is such a thing as too much rain.
- When you are trying to Google some information about raising the ph levels in your pool, you just might come across information about how to transform your pool into a trout pond.....for fun and profit. That is some recycling/repurposing right there people. Seriously.
Peace, love, and lipgloss