Monday, February 15, 2010

Apricot Glazed Chicken

We are at home again, due to the snow. Not good for the school situation, but excellent for trying new recipes. Tonight we had Apricot Glazed Chicken for supper. You absolutely need to try this. So, let's get started.

You will need:
one package of bone-in chicken breasts
1 8-ounce bottle of Catalina salad dressing
1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
1 cup apricot preserves


Mix soup mix, preserves, and salad dressing until well combined.



Pour glaze over chicken breasts.



Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. While the dish is baking, frequently spoon glaze over the chicken.



Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Now that looks yummy, even at 11:00P.M. Really love Catalina and Apricot preserves, would not have thought to put them together. Did you serve it with rice?
    Gotta try that one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly,
    I did not serve it with rice, but only because my kids don't like it. It is excellent with rice. Hope you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me...this sounds delicious.
    But there is no way my guys will try it. Picky....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why wasn't I invited for supper????
    You tease me with all this yummy food and don't invite me.
    I may have to unfriend you on Facebook...but I will still let you be friends with Rico. LOL!

    ReplyDelete