Friday, February 19, 2010

I like 'ta died, I tell ya....

For the past couple of weeks it seems like we have received inches upon inches of snow. Blowing snow, drifting snow, and school-cancelling kind of snow.


But, today the clouds parted and the sun shined down upon the farmette.

So, as soon as I got home from work, I threw on some clothes and took myself outside. Out to walk on our country road, with my ipod, enjoying the weather. It was all wonderful until I noticed the dogs barking right beside me. I glanced around to see the electrician, in his van, right behind me. He had a big grin on his face. I have no doubt he thought it was funny that he had caught me out walking in a pair of flannel Christmas tree pants, while wearing my husband's Carhart jacket. Oh, and I had my hair up in a big, crazy clip. To say I was mortified just does not cut it.

This is all of the outfit you will get to see.
I like 'ta died, I tell ya....I like 'ta died.



5 comments:

  1. He was smiling because you were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing that kind of stuff all the time.

    Think of it this way...you made someone's day just being out enjoying the sunshine!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice....nice.
    How long did he follow you laughing his ass off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for sunshine!!
    Beautiful here today.
    What's funny, I'm sitting here in a pair of snowflake pj pants. I just came in from taking the trash out.
    And the joy of living in the country. Nobody sees me. And if they do, it's their own fault for invading my privacy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's o.k. - living in the country - you are allowed to dress like that. The electrician just had bad timing - but I couldn't help but laugh 'cause I use the phrase "I liked ta died" waaaaay to much - that's a country girl thing too! Walk on and wear those flannel Christmas tree pants proudly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete