Sunday, March 7, 2010

Country living lesson # 5,172

Yesterday morning Secret Agent Man and I were discussing our plans for the day. Genders were dividing in the household as Toots and I were going to the movies and Secret Agent Man was taking the Deerslayer, "shed hunting".



"Shed hunting", I asked. "Do we seriously need a shed here on the farm?" "And how much is that going to cost?"




I mean, for goodness sakes, we have a barn and a very large garage building. What was the man thinking?




"Most gorgeous Farmchick", (that's what he calls me), "We are looking for sheds....when the deer shed their antlers".

Oh.


3 comments:

  1. Most gorgeous farmchick who would have known:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee
    Yep, that's another lesson.
    I really don't know why they hunt those. Unless they just need an excuse to not go to the movies. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee. That's funny! I didn't realize there was a term for it!!

    ReplyDelete