Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pay It Forward!!!!

"Paying it back", is an obligation. "Paying it forward", is to give because you want to.

I am taking part in a, Pay It Forward, with Vickie at, Sand Flat Farm. I look forward to seeing what I can give and to whom! Here is how it works....

If you want to join in the fun, just leave a comment saying you'd like to be included. The first three people to do so will receive a gift from me....sometime during the next year. In turn, they will post a, Pay It Forward, post on their blog and send a gift to three people who agree to participate. You never know when the gift will arrive in the mail. It will arrive sometime between now and next March. It is a lot of fun trying to find out what people like so you can send an appropriate gift. It can be bought or homemade and it doesn't need to be expensive at all.

I can't wait to see to whom I can, Pay It Forward!!!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to participate! I am excited and will post about it on my blog soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in...sounds like a fabulous idea!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea and I like living in a small town in WI! I should like to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww man! I'm a comment short! ;) Oh well, this is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete