Saturday, April 17, 2010

Junkyard Dawg

Our home improvement projects have been proceeding a bit slower than anticipated. Maybe I should say at a snail's pace. However, I am keeping my sanity. The house has been a total wreck, as the carpet did not get installed over spring break....but, a whole week later. Furniture has been shoved everywhere, including our lovely front porch. Yes, really....

But, you can see that one member of the family doesn't seem to mind at all.


In fact he has just made himself at home.



This is looking a bit too much like, "Sanford and Son", for me.



It could really be the last straw people.


8 comments:

  1. Oh this is funny - everybody calls my mom and I - Sanford and Son! Hope you survive all your home improvement - it'll be worth it in the end. Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, he's probably all like "WOOHOO....lookee what they gave me!!!". The expression on his face is priceless. Front porches are meant to be furnished right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear---does this mean you might get a new couch? You know with a nice washable slip cover on it, the couch on the porch could be a good thing. The dog think so! I bet he is feeling really loved and special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies - you should know that this nice dog gets plenty of snuggle time in the house! Trust me! I have a set of wicker furniture on the front porch and he usually lounges in one of the chairs. He is part hound dog, so I guess he belongs on the front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! Love the look on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is one comfortable happy lookin pooch! Pooch on the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya can tell your doggie thinks it's all about him! He looks like he's quite proud of his new sofa!!!

    Sanford and Son...your too funny :o)

    God bless and have a terrific Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy can I relate!!!
    I think it's time for some new furniture!!

    ReplyDelete