I think that I share a lot of wacky things, on this blog, that happen in my life. But Kate, at Southern Belle Simple, gifted me with The Versatile Blogger Award and challenged me to share seven things about myself.
Seven things about myself that you might not already know/suspect?
1. I *puffy heart* cheese puffs and could eat an entire bag for a meal. But, I practice restraint.
2. Fall is my favorite season. I love colorful leaves, pumpkins, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
3. I lived in England as a small child.
4. I have been aboard a submarine, checked out the entire place and used the periscope.
5. I spent a day in a prison and ate in the cafeteria. (Dad, it was part of a Sociology project in college. I was not there for committing a crime, nor was I visiting a boyfriend.)
6. I think rust = character.
7. For me, moving to this small town has contained some of the best/worst/wacky/strange/unbelievable/loving moments of my life and I still love living here.
Now, if any of my readers would like to participate in this then consider yourself TAGGED! Take this award and share seven things about yourself. I would love to read your posts. Let me know in the comments section if you choose to participate.
Also, to all those who read and/or comment on this blog. THANK YOU! I appreciate your comments and taking time out of your day for a visit.