Thoughtless Thursday


Comments

  1. That's a wonderful photo. I love the red roof -- appears to be metal? Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a sturdy old barn. Is it on your property>

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful barn. I never tire of seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always something intriguing about an old barn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I have a thing for ancient barns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love old barns! This picture reminds me of and old corncrib that's on the farm here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should make a collection of note cards from your favorite barn shots and sell them on Etsy or LuLu or something. I've got PayPal standing by... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is it that something so worn can look so beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great old barn. I love it and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice house, life is simpler in the country...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a nice looking old barn. I will have to start looking around here now that the vegetation is dead or gone. You can sometimes see more of the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neat barn. What type of siding does it have on it. I've never seen anything quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love barns, and it makes me so sad that they are vanishing so quickly! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would you please lock me inside.

    Please have you all a good and peaceful Friday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful picture! The building does look in fairly good shape. It has weathered nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. texwisgirl - I am thinking about doing some notecards and selling on etsy. Will have a link on my sidebar...if I get the guts to go ahead!

    Nancy - The roof is metal and the "siding" is as well. This used to be the remnants of what I thought was an old house on a farm just down the road from my farm. The owners placed some metal to help preserve the deteriorating wood underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always like the pictures you choose for this thoughtless post. This is one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love pictures like this that make my mind wander to years ago. I can almost see the people working around the place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts