Thoughtless Thursday

Comments

  1. I like the colors--and of course anything that looks like an old barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. must be red barnboard day. :) i posted one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the weathered red wood, nice backdrop for the yellow wisps of color. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those old red barns! My dad tore down one many years ago and put it up on one whole wall of his livingroom. Made it seem like he was living in a barn and he liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful...I love the bright colors in contrast with the old barn wood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh new flowers against the rustic wall,stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture. Love the red and yellow together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, no painter could create like nature does. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture. The colors are awesome together. Is that what we call ragweed
    ? The plant that stirs up everyones allergies?
    Blessings
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Shug - Yes that IS ragweed! Right now it is the most plentiful flower around my area!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You captured just a beautiful shot sweetie!!!

    God bless ya and have a terrific Thursday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Native plants against old weathered red boards? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, that's a fine shot and I enjoyed listening to Wild Horses, too! I may be an old redneck now but I'm also an old hippy and I'll always love The Stones!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I saw this photo, my first thought was this was a way of saying good-bye to the summer (flowers) and welcome the autumn air ( the red barn doors). I guess this is what photography is all about....Love it.

    Cheers.
    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  15. my kind of photo....great job..

    ReplyDelete
  16. You just couldn't duplicate that weathered paint no matter how hard you tried! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great find, great song :) I really like the contrast of the warn red wood and the pop of green against it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a simple composure, but the result is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simple image, beautiful colors...

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! awesome! texture, color, movement, space & design all there. really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The weathered fence and contrast of colours are beautiful & go well with your series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts