Thoughtless Thursday

Comments

  1. Reminds me of me and my brother on our way somewhere when Mom would catch us and call out to ask where we were going. Childhood memories are so great, especially to the tune of Allison Krause. LOVE it when you have her playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you coming Mom? That is my caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! We just going over there....Love it Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've got some good friends to go walking with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it....and I sure miss seeing green around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it....and I sure miss seeing green around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Your background music suited this picture to a "T".
    cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't help hearing the song Charlie Brown and the gang sing, on their way to his grandmothers at the end of the Thanksgiving special - "Over the hill to grandmother's house we go." (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dogs -- our best friends -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Who, us? We aren't up to anything!" xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I see that photo I wonder.. hmmm.. what are those two up to? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the background music with this picture. Cute dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great picture that has a feeling of peace and contentment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Friends !


    Please have you all a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My daughter in South Africa is picking up an eight week old Weimaraner today. She is practically bouncing, she is so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks as though your friends are waiting on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Even though it is thoughtless Thursday, you know darn well that those two are thinking about something!! Are they "getting-into-trouble thoughts?"

    ReplyDelete
  18. How great for friends to have so much room to roam. They look like they just heard you call them to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  19. that's some trick getting them to stop look and smile. What did you do holler "meat for dogs"?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts