Thoughtless Thursday

Comments

  1. This is an old planter that my husband discovered in the ruins of an old shed on our farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i bet that also looks super awesome in the spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully captured. Looks unused for a long time. Wonderful rustic feel to it, loved it.
    Have a fabulous day Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flecks of blue paint -- awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool old stuff. Again, it's a story by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mysterious machines, warm light and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I'll bite. What was it originally, before it became a planter? :-}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful image..
    I like that bit of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's old is new again! Pastoral setting with a glimpse of yesteryear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have all sorts of olden machinery hidden back behind the machine shed. I've never thought of snappin' a pic of 'em.

    This made for a beautiful picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to take pictures like this, getting the picture just right to show the treasure underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous...love the peek of red in the back on the barn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. and the vines come and reclaim that which has been denied them...lovely photo Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent photography.
    I like the post-processing very much.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where did you find that? What a composition and what colors. I always look forward to your Thursday pictures. This morning I couldn't open your blog, but I persisted and right now I could. I'm glad for it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. be able to arrive, to grow - wonderful picture.


    please have you all a good friday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photo! The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is pretty cool. I like the way it has tangled vines running through it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so lucky to have neat old stuff on your farm. The only old stuff on mine.. is me. :-) Well, the house is 100 years old and I'm not.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. very nice composition! Nature reclaims everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's all about the light and the nostalgic feeling. Perfect! Also the wildflower setting on the previous post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love shots like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I offically want to live on your farm! Love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wouldn't it be interesting to see who used this machinery.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wish I could do a post like this without commenting. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts