Hay




There is no reason to fear the wind if your stack of hay is well tied. 

Irish Proverb

Comments

  1. that makes me smile. i guess something to think about if you are a farmer. cute!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hay...the smell of it, the using of it, the look of it! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can something so primitive and everyday be so beautiful? AND necessary! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay....hey I love your photos!!
    Makes me want to sit with my back resting against the bale to ponder the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise words that we could apply to many things in life! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the images, and the quote made me chuckle! we've got massive spring winds here today...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! Glad to know that you all are safe from all the storms...we saw all the damage on the news...so sad. Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that last shot... I think we have a similar proverb, but I am not able to quote it now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Awesome quote and very timely!! with St. Patty's Day coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the smell of hay. I also love the golden look of it. I might spin some into gold! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good shots of some irresistible colors and patterns. I like the banner, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A bit like home. Thank you so very much for the memories. Please have you all a good Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice images, Michelle. Having this tied up tight would have been very helpful in dealing with the storms this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet and I might add, that hay looks like some really good hay....Not what we have around here...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful images: tight, medium and wide. I used to love shooting bales of hay and open fields when I lived in South Dakota.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful! I love to see the rolls all sitting out in the fields!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a clever proverb I never heard before!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like all three. Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those shots... especially the last with the color contrast between hay and sky...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, hay to you, too. haha!!!

    Seriously, there are few things prettier to me than a freshly cut and rolled field of hay. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  22. They seem to make a good subject of photography !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah, I love it when there is fresh hay in the barn. Not as much as the goats love it, but still....
    Stevie@ruffledfeathersandspilledmilk.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the look of the round bales! Ours are boring 'ole rectangles. ;) Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very wise words....and great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Always, love it. The golden lighting in the photo really brings out the golden color of the hay. Awesome.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can smell the hay. So glad you came through those storms safely.

    ReplyDelete
  28. GREAT POST -- Round hay bales have such beauty -- you captured them so well! -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love, love, love seeing bales of hay on a field. There is something peaceful about it. Aah, Margie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts