Thoughtless Thursday

Comments

  1. Very pretty - looks like you all are getting some green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see a "working" barn! beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! love that old barn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they are taking the high ground. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green in this, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This "green" can't be current can it?? If so, I am envious. We are having rain now and things are finally starting to turn that color around here..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picture Postcard Perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for this geometry of peacefulness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many pretty vistas where you live, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. I love old barns and slices of rural America so of course i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another awesome barn shot! We had snow this morning.. I put some photos on my blog.. hope you drop by and see. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to just look out at that scene for about an hour or so and let some of the stress melt off my neck and shoulders and soak back in to the earth. Thanks for the peaceful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This shot has some wonderful color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect colors, beautiful image...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts