Thoughtless Thursday

Comments

  1. I think the cat has the right idea. Just lay under something and take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable....1,2,3 and she's asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I am a sucker for cozy kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think she or he will squeeze over so I can share that cozy spot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful picture, most especially because of the talented cat model:)

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle,
    Your photos just keep getting more and more beautiful. Nice catch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As if to say....go away, leave me alone!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cool cat! and a cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right now, I feel to crawl under there with the kittie and take a long nap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now this is a prize winning photo...
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favorite subjects...a beautiful cat....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sleepy time kitty that for sure. But underneath, defying appearances is a tiger, ready to pounce... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pop of red just makes the shot. Awesome. :) Thanks for sharing with us at Rural Thursday, Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww..such a sweet cat, and I like how her or his tail is wrapped around the leg of the object it is laying under. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. "The LQQk" - meow meow. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need a cat nap myself! Sweet capture.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cats are always very good subjects, if undisturbed... This one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwww, what a sweet picture, just makes me want to take a nap!!!

    God bless and have a fantastic weekend sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This cat looks as tired as I do after getting some spring cleaning done -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh to be so gloriously comfortable as a cat napping! Thanks Michelle, I'm so glad you decided to join us and share at 'Weekly Top Shot.' :-) I hope you'll come share again next week...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts