Thoughtless Thursday

Comments

  1. A Carpenter Bee crawling out of an ancient cabin floorboard at The Hermitage in Nashville, TN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of year for everything to come out. That bee must have expended a lot of energy pulling itself out from under the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of carpenter bees. My 5 year old is terrified of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new one for me. I have never heard of carpenter bees. Will have to go look them up for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen one in a long time. I like the top shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard of Mason Bees but this one is new to me too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have a lot of those here...pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we have those in our garage/shed. so dang cute but destructive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listening to "If You Want to Get to Heaven." Love that kicky harmonica intro......thanks for the smile and the head rockin' and boppin' :-) Not sure if we will see many bees this summer..... our fruit trees took a pretty good hit these last two mornings with the temps in the upper 20's and them already blooming. :-( Time will tell, but it doesn't look like the year to replenish my applesauce supply in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a priceless Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bzzzzzz hoping for pollination not destruction. Fun series. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems as if even bees have a 'spring role' - bit afraid of them though. Please have a good Friday you all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a topsy-turvy world. I'm glad it was able to right itself again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The second picture had me thinking it had died, then saw the third one...never seen a bee on it's back. I have heard of Carpenter bees, but never seen one. I love your music.
    Hope you found your hubby's hoe. Wouldn't do for you to have to use the new one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi lovely lady.
    I can tell Spring is coming with all the Bees how sweet...
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my busted pipe ever thing is OK now, As you can see I'am up and running on my laptop now. I will be putting a new tablescape on Saturday. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buzzzz. Do they sting. I particularly love that Thoreau quote and often try to live by it....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very destructive, and annoying little buzzers! Great shots-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous shots, Michelle! The detail is exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've fallen and I can't get up! I can relate.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad there are still bees around... Fantastic macro shots!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great shot! I like these, but from afar...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well spotted and captured... they build interesting nests.. although destructive. Thank you, Michelle for sharing on 'Weekly Top Shot.' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Man, I just love bees. Poor thing looks exhausted in that 2nd shot. Great captures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts