Thoughtless Thursday


Comments

  1. You always have the best shots Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and simple picture

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't pressed four-leaf clovers in years. Thanks for bringing back pleasant memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool, I haven't thought about Four Leaf Clover in years...I will start looking and feel like a child again..Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shot - from subject to composition...

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful shot of the pressed clover leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Special, thoughtful, quiet.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh..lovely! I love it when I come across little things tucked away in a book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, I love that photo! You won't believe this, but I have a clover drying between my credit cards in my wallet that I plucked from the battlefield of Gettysburg last week! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DOF. Color goes well with image and DOF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like your daughter's been successful in her quest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. poetry !


    Please have you all a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet memories of childhood. Lovely photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this pic. - probably my favorite of all your Thoughtful Thursdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Books and pressed flowers will always be romantic:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This collection of clover actually belongs to my daughter. She collects them and presses them in this old Nancy Drew book.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lucky shot!!! I live the simplicity of this photo! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely image, I would really like to find one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boy does this photograph say a lot. the image is a book in itself -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  20. Our littlest one can find these treasures all the time. The little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful picture of a beautiful book. Wishing you a good Sunday :) Hanne Bente / hbt.finus.dk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I used to pick them and save them this way... haven't looked in a long, long time! Thank you Michelle, for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #36!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I see the four leaf clover in the bunch! Lucky find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts