Thoughtless Thursday




Comments

  1. Her boss. Come boss. Oops that was pretty thoughtless....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like the cows house. Nice shot. :) B

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite scenes. Cows in the pasture and love the old house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture you show :)
    Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they're playing in the front yard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall already? I am looking forward to it, but let me at least get the college kids out the door♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your new header, Michelle!

    I love these cows up so close to the old building too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually get mad at myself (or fate) if I don't get animals or people facing me. But for some reason, your
    composition and color here strike me as absolutely perfect.

    I sure miss scenes like this--it's an hour's drive from anywhere in metro Detroit to anything even remotely like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. on composition--maybe it's the fact that the cows are obviously and absolutely indifferent to the human photographer here--so the "ruralness" of it all is quietly emphasized? Well, whatever it is, I sure like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle -- it's beginning to look like Fall where you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely rural scene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is particularly stunning, Michelle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is particularly stunning, Michelle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photo ~ pastoral ~ enjoy ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's gorgeous! is that a recent pic? i'm thinking too early for fall colors, even if it has been a hot/dry year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great setting for cows AND your photo! I could watch them for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. But so many thoughts ... neat photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. any time there's a cow in it, i'm instantly in love! beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very serene and beautiful photo.

    Are those the first signs of autumn already?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Texwisgirl - This is a photo I found last night while actually looking for another for TT. We have a lot of brown, crunchy leaves here due to the heat/lack of rain, but really no colorful leaves just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this shot!
    the cows look like they're working their way to the front door!
    MMMMmmmmmooooooo...let me in!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice angle on this pic- and I love that old house and fall foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful contrast to city life over here. Please have you all a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really really enjoy a quiet life of a small town, like the one you show us here in this pic..

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a marvelous scene, Michelle. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Brown leaves, I hope you get some rain soon.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Estupendas todas las fotos que nos has dejado.

    Saludos y un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  28. A beautiful painting... with a camera.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts