Thoughtful Thursday



Hidden, but not forgotten.  


Comments

  1. would love to see more ... can we go up close? fun! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want to walk up there. But I might put on snake gaiters first ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, love the picture, no, never fogotten. Great tune, one of my all time favorites, thanks. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something beautiful everywhere .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost reclaimed by the land!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There it stands with everything growing so wild around it. I wish we had old buildings like that around here, but we don't.
    Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog yesterday. They meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very rustic and creative photo ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can almost smell the smoke from the chimney. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I see something like that I wonder what is inside. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be so curious to explore it a bit closer, if not inside...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I wanna explore that place!!! I bet it has wonderful stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Must be dream.

    Please have a good Friday you all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice...

    Happy Thursday to you.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Old places like this one always make me think of hidden secrets. What did it look like before the grasses took over? The old tin roof is beautiful -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. When ever I see places like that, my imagination takes off and I am mentally clearing it out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the little chimney poking up through the green. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts