Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shooter Style



Yesterday found us hanging out at a trap shoot for a good part of the day. For those of you unfamiliar with this sport, I am guessing that you might think it is all farm boys and pick up trucks. Oh....not so. As evidenced here by this fabulous little ride. 





Though, we did have some camouflage.....





the color pink did rule the day just a bit. 







These ladies were letting their pink style really shine through. 






We even had a little Garden & Gun style busting out!  Really my personal favorite. 




All in all a good day with the team making a great show in competition.  Mix in some good barbeque and time with the family.  

Does it get any better? 



29 comments:

  1. glad to hear the PINK ruled!!

    sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better? Was there beer... after the guns? Answer me that and I'll tell ya. hahaha
    Guns and Pink... sort of a country oxymoron, if you ask me. again hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a lot of fun. Has been awhile since my shotgun was out of the case...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome day all the way around. My guys just love the whole guns and shooting thing.. I even have my own Lady Smith. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is the kind of day the gals and I enjoy too...

    Dann in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun, you are embracing your country life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, that sounds surely like a day of fun to me! I have good memories of going along with my daddy when I was a little girl, every Saturday to his trap shooting club. He always took me along and bought me special treats and taught me to stay safely behind him with my toys. Good times that I'll never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family is where it's at no matter where you are - long as you're together -barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a pleasant time out, good weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink -- how unexpected! Glad to hear the team did well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure I would like it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. when i was growing up, my whole family belonged to a gun club. we'd camp there almost every weekend. there were kid shooting competitions and i had my own 22 before i was 10! lots of great memories made there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a fun day Kentucky style :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you had a great time. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like fun I own those boots in the bottom photo. They are not to useful on the farm but they look good at a trap shoot:)
    Love the pics. B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great day Michelle. Great captures of the event.

    ReplyDelete