Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day to the guy in this picture who continually gives our children all of his available time.  This morning he left at dawn to take our son to a shooting match several hours away.  If he isn't working on trap shooting, then it is softball.  Always giving and never complaining.  

Father's Day wouldn't be complete without a shout out to my own Dad, Mr. B.  Blessed to still have in my life, he has provided me with countless moment of advice and guidance through these many years.  

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."  

Jim Valvano 




Comments

  1. so sweet. s.a.m. is a great dad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your very nice mention of the dad in your children's world.
    And the mention of your dad too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot. The buildings are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Photo! Happy Father's Day to you and your family!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you treasure him -- your post tells me he is well deserved of being your treasure -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good husband/father is ne of life's greatest treasures! Hope your husband had a very Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a delightful post. I hope they both had a great day, and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I wish him a belated Happy Father's day
    Nice photo and nice idea for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very blessed. This is a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture, wonderful post, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such sweet words and a wonderful quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww that is sweet...hope both of your guys had a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post, nice photo, I could use the bench in my A Bunch of Benches blog, if you allow me...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also love that photo.. it looks like the 50s! You are lucky to have such a good dad for a husband. I am blessed with the same. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the photo...you do have a good one there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well you learn new things all the time our Fathers day is in September...
    Merle......

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope your husband and your dad enjoyed a wonderful Father's Day.... Is that your small town?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts