Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Randoms



Back in the blogging saddle this morning!  Actually, I have fallen out of it already......trying to get back at it.  


On occasion I watch an episode of Fixer Upper.  This is the most unpopular home makeover from their shows.  I don't know, it doesn't seems that bad to me.  


I love to watch the fireflies in the summer.  In these parts we call them, lightening bugs.  Here are a few spectacular photos of this magical insect.  


Consuming ugly fruits and veggies is the new trend.  Here are a few to visually appreciate.  A lot of my own garden produce looks much the same.  


Spent a lot of time on the road with my daughter recently.  Here is our favorite radio selection.  Get up out of the chair!  



Have a great one!   








12 comments:

  1. I like the Barndominium. Kind of quirky and fun. Having never seen fireflies, it is definitely something on my list of to dos. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy on Fixer Upper drive my crazy. Fireflies have been around here for a while. Oh they are merely misshaped. I'll stay seated, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fireflies are amazing - never seen anything like that; the UK's most exciting wildlife tends to be in city centres. BTW - when you link to another site, do you check the box that says 'open in new window'? If you do that, then your readers won't leave your site when closing down the link. Have a great weekend - almost time for a beer, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Home . . .called lightening bugs here too . . . they were busy flashing last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great summer time post.
    We've got lightning bugs and
    tadpoles down at the river place now.
    Just too much rain.
    (Better than not enough, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fixer upper, but I wouldn't want my dining room on one floor and kitchen on another. I do like the decorating of that house though.
    Love the fireflies, love the music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I remember that episode of Fixer Upper and it was my least favorite of all they've done, too. Enjoy your summer off! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We called them lightening bugs in Dallas, too. I just love them and we don't have them out here in West Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched that show on that particular "fixer upper"... It was fun! I was just at "Magnolia" this past weekend. Love the shop, the bakery and the entire place. Lots of money has gone in to making that place so nice.. Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool firefly show. We've loved those little buggers ever since we saw them all light up at the same time in Smoky Mountain National Park...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the post, welcome home..... Sure would love to visit The Ol Mule,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michel!e, super post as a!ways ..must admit I'm hooked on renovation shows and often think 'yikes' when I see the results 😃 The fire fly pics are stunningly fabulous, have never seen anything like that before!

    ReplyDelete