Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thankful Thursday




Thankful this Thursday for the fact it is Thursday.  During the month of December my primary school is chock full of activities.   This, plus our daily academic regime, makes for a crazy month!  But, tomorrow is our last day before our winter break and we are all looking forward to it.

Also, can I say that I am thankful for the internet service to be working in full order?  Today our service provider had outages in at least two counties.  Since I live in such a rural area, I only have one service provider to choose from.  That does not equal happiness.

Better late than never, for this link-up.

Share a post telling what you are thankful for.  Please only share the url of your post, not your main page.  In your post, link back to this post by copying/pasting the linked image below.

Visit others!








16 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle, I love the old grocery store. I am sure it has many neat stories to tell. Being busy seems to make the time fly even faster, it will be Christmas soon. I am joining in with your Thankful Thursday party, thanks for hosting. Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the looks of that store, I know that it's in the south! Christmas is coming way too quickly, but I'm thankful for Christmas traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS PHOTOGRAPH.

    takes me back to a time, a small town
    when life was simpler, and grocery stores
    more cozy! This entire building should
    be in the Smithsonian.

    Thanks for seeing and capturing and sharing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo is wonderful. And familiar. I'd swear I've seen that store in several movies set in the south. Iconic for sure! Sorry about your Internet ... no fun. Can you get Dish or Direct TV out there? Both work off satellites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the days. Frustrating I know. Thanks for the party! I linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing old grocery store. Wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful piece of small town history! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool image!! Days of yesteryear...nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have the same problem, being out in the country and only having one provider to choose from. Neat old store- nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to go to a tiny store like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this picture so much! funny, our internet was down for a bit yesterday afternoon...then when it was working again i saw my neighbor post on facebook that comcast blamed her for the outage haha...she apologized to all 153 of us lol...we too only have 1 choice for internet in our area! tuesday is our last day! thanks for hosting, i like this link up, makes me focus on something i am thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand your internet woes. We have satellite internet, not the best but all that's available. The photo is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photo! I'm very much looking forward to the Christmas break and will hopefully join you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the grocery photo . . .
    It tells stories . . .
    Happy winter break . . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. A classic roadside store, used to be pretty common, a rare sight these days. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete