Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Thankful this Thursday for another Christmas with my parents.  As I move through life, it shows itself as the fleeting wonder that it is.  Moments become even more special than they ever were before.  

If your parents are still with you, then give them a call today.  If they are not, remember them at their best.  We all deserve that.


Take a moment and link up something that you are thankful for today.  Big, little, simple, or complicated, it doesn't matter.

Please only share the url of your post, not your main blog page. 

In your post, link back to this post by copy/pasting the linked image below. 

Visit others!  


                   


Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML








15 comments:

  1. i love the part where you say "remember them at their best, we all deserve that"...my parents are no longer here but thanks to your post i am thinking of them this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for that as well! And thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are with me, but not physically.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still enjoy family holidays with good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so very wise to treasure the time you have with your parents.. all 4 of ours are gone. Love your image. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post. We all have so much to be thankful for, but it's easy to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. Forgot about the meme...will be back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely Thankful post. I was glad I came over today to find your linky. Is it new? I apologize I haven't been visiting alot lately. I've been spending all my time trying to promote Count Down to Christmas. I'll be sure and come by every week Thursday for sure. I love Thankful Thursday.
    Thanks for hostiing.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it's always good to be thankful and this was a very nice post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely picture and a lovely thankful post from you...
    Warm hug from Titti

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could phone, sit and visit with my parents . . .
    One thing I can do is remember how wonderful they were.
    And quietly say . . .
    Thank You . . .
    Parenting is a gift . . . treasured time . . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are lucky to still have your parents, and they are lucky to have you and the rest of your family in their lives. Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete