Happy Father's Day



After a whirlwind week of travel, I made it back just in time to wish this guy a Happy Father's Day.  Texting, phone calls, and visits, keep us in touch most days.  Growing up, he was at work or traveling for work, but as an adult I have been able to understand him as the true person he is.  What a valuable thing that has been.  


"One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad."  

Jim DeMint 



Comments

  1. Hello, wonderful photo of your Dad. I love the quote. I hope you had a wonderful vacation week! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you've had a good week. welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a nice Father's day. my family we were all together. it was a meaningful, quiet & relaxing gathering. i love family moments. they are so so special. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Getting to know my Dad as an adult has certainly grown the love I had for him as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very lucky to have such a good dad and to still have him. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo of your dad, priceless!
    Have a wonderful week Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure your dad loves your connecting . . .
    Nice quote too . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts